Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stupid Vampires

You know...Twilight has not only become the "global gossiping ultimate awesome thing ever!! oh my gosh you sooooo have to see this he's sooooo cute..etc.etc." it had RUINED my life. it's ruined my life so much I have to blog about it TWICE. scroll down (riiiiiiight down to february somewhere),,, and then read the apology/caution statement first because I dunno can you go to jail for insulting someone else's copyright (c) book/movie/yeah yeah....etc.?
yaa, well friday night, my friend's mum gives my mum a dvd that some one or other at work downloaded off the net and gave it to her.ooooh, guess what it was? "TWILIGHT!!!" and she gets all excited you know (my mum, i mean) because it's like almost dvd quality and not those crappy ones you get when ppl film in cinemas.
and then once we get home she wants to watch it. so my brother spend ages trying to plug the playstation in (there's something very wrong with our powerpoint behind the tv with something to do with the plug behiind the wall so we can only play playstation/wii/watch a dvd one at a time-well duh-but only one can be plugged in at a time) and...it doesnt work...^_^ so me and daniel are like "hHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA mum twilight SUCKS!" and she was all mad that it didn't work... so then she tries it on the dvd player (we had to replug the whole thing again) doesnt work....so im like hahahahha bye mum i'm going to bed (no actually i was going to go onto my laptop d go hack neighbours network-haha not, i had to do some more drama homeork -_-) and just as i was going upthe stairs she was like "NOT-SO-FAST" can you guess what she wanted. of course, she wanted to watch it ON MY LAPTOP!!!!! i was so mad it wasnt funny, but then i could hardly say "sorry mum, i needto do my homework until midnight (no, only planning to go until ten) can we arrane something here?" so no.....i got it out for her and stuck in the stupid dvd and opened up windows media player......
ayyyye you know when you play asong on there and whe it doesnt have the album artwork, it only shows that blue music note? yeahh...well thats what hppened... HAHAHA!!! the sound was working but there was only that wmp blue note.....me and my broter were like rofl. you know that part at the very beginning when bella's taingbout how she neve thnks bout dying and then that bit when edward runnin after the deer ting in the forest? yeah wel we could hear it but not see it and then me and daniel were runnng around pretending to be vampires and biting each other lol wen that music came up xD mum got soooooo mad and she ket going "why isnt this working?????!!!!" and im like "ohh sorry mum, my laptop hates twilight xD"
so i take my lapop up going yessssss mae i can stll do my homework. and the i go to bed. fve minutes later i hear this maniacal laughing coming from the other side of the wall....and i was like "what now???" well of course it my mum laughing like a crazy person (my bedroom is like behind her bathroom i think) and then said she wanted to see if it would work on the computer...-_- i had a feeling she would keep going until something would play the stupid dvd even if she had to stick it in the toaster...
so we put it on te computer. it works. shame, by now its alreadke 9:30 and i cant do my homework otherwise she will hear the typing (computer room is right next to my room) so now i have to bed -_-
then she wanted to use my hello kitty cushion to put on the chair.(its one of thoe curved ones you put between your back ad the hard chair) and i wante to go "noooooooooo you cant use my hello kitty cushion to watch your stupid twilight movi" but of course i culdnt because she's my mum....so i was like"yes mum..." and then after wards i tried to go to sleep but i could because i could hear mym mum crunchng on chips, sipping cofee, moving the chair around....AAAAARGGGHHHH so much noise!!!!!!!!!! worst night ever....
stupid twilight.
why, oh why, stephenie meyer????????!!!!!!

No comments: