Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Well, I'm back! In case anyone was wondering if I'd died or something, I haven't. Just endured a two week laptop ban (aarh, the difficulties I've been through -____- ) so if you want someone to blame for the lack of contact and blogs, go send hate mail to my mum. (No, only kidding, don't do it!)

So, I'm sure a lot's been happening that I haven't caught up with. Would anyone like to fill me in?

Hahaha, today I'm going to a christmas party :D
Can't believe Christmas is in 4 days! :O
Wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
isn't it so cheesy and unimaginative? I think everyone writes that as an auto-message when they can't think of anything else. I think 'merry christmas and a happy new year' is printed on at least a billion cards worldwide. I suppose some people might hate its lack of personal touch and people's laziness at not being able to come up with anything better, however others probably appreciated the simple sincerity and warmth of the message combines with the fact that the quote 'merry christmas and a happy new year' is a life saver for the almost illiterate or for those kinds of people who stare at a blank card for half an hour trying to come up with something half decent...

(aaaahh. Just rediscovered the joys of listening to the sound of the keyboard key things going click click when I type ^^
Emily: Woah, you type fast.
hohhohohohohoho :D )

No comments: