Saturday, February 21, 2009

L'oreal

Okay...well today is the big day.
It's the first time I've ever dyed my hair before and mum is doing it for me; because no way am I gonna do it myself.
Yep, I hate to admit it but I'm a bit nervous after reading the reviews..um, I seem to be the only school aged person who has bought this particular stuff because all of the reviews are by adults, as far as I know. Anyway, the colour is called dark copper and mahogany with highlights...and its the 'l'oreal experte' stuff. It's, like, dark brown with lighter brown highlights. Some of the experte reviews on the net are kind of scary. I think quite a fair amount of people's hair turned a sick orange colour...I dont know what I'm going to do if my hair turns orange..I guess I could:
1. Get angry and blame mum for messing up and say that I have to go off school until my hair becomes normal again in compensation (is that how you spell it???)
2. Go to the hairdressers and get it fixed up for $10000000 (and endure the hairdresser's lecture on how horrible I look and how bad home products are and recommending their other $100000 salon-do)
3. Mum will say it doesn't look that bad and will force me to go to school with it
4. Bleach until it's blindingly blonde (....)
5. Darken it until I have some kind of shade like auburn
6. Pretend everything is normal and then get Cindy and we'll make a website/business page on hair disasters and thump up anyone who says my hair looks so orange (um. ok, maybe not) Yeah. Well, as you can see, my choices are pretty limited. So im guessing there's an approximate...4 or 5 hours until I'm getting it done. And yes, Cindy, I'm wearing a little white hat with a bright blue bow on it on Monday so you can be FIRST to see my new (hopefully not sick-orange) hair..but I'll probably get told off by some random uniform-enforcing mad teacher for wearing it in which case I'll have to explain in which case they'll want to see it in which case no, you won't be first to see it.......
After I've done some piano and homework mum will do my hair...fingers crossed! Hopefully no ORANGE
Well will update on results sometime later.....hopefully it does turn out dark copper and mahogany.

No comments: