Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well I think My hair's still black.

Ok. Yesterday was "the big day" and at around five I went and put on an old shirt. I picked my cheese shirt which I wore to the 2007 sports carnival (it's bright yellow and disgusting so my sister said I looked like a giant cheese in it) and then found a holey towel so I wouldnt get the cheese shirt dirty.
So...mum started doing step one and like massaged the mixture through my hair. The whole time we had to watch my sister's grad dvd which kept freezing and then my bro wanted to watch the school yearbook dvd but then he had to shower and left the stupid classical music running and thats what i listened to the whole time... and I had to wait for like half an hour for the stuff to set in. And oh my gosh- it itched!! When i did the allergy test supposedly if it turned red, got swollen or started itching or any other abnormal reaction then I wasn't supposed to use the stuff. When mum asked me if my ear itched i was like "umm....no...just a little tiny bit but it might have been my imaginatin..." You know, like when the whole class gets a note about nits and then everyone's head starts to itch and you cant tell whether you actually have it or if it's just your imagination. Well it was sort of like that. But I can tell you, sitting there for half an hour with a red scalp (I know; gross hey- the stuff got onto my head and turned it red :S) and it ITCHED. I know now that it wasn't my imagination. Luckily for me it actually only itched a bit so I didnt really feel the extreme need to scratch but still, sitting there with your whole head itching, if only mildly is still annoying. I just feel sorry for those poor people who skip the allergy test and then their whole face swells up.
Yup, so then I washed it out and the water in the shower turned all red/brown like someone had been murdered in there...um yeah, it was pretty yuck. After, I dried my hair and checked it and it was er....black. So I was like "mum! Well I think my hair's still black!" and she was all, "no, no its good. It's just dark DARK brownish auburnish reddish..." hmm well she was right but I could only see it in the sunlight, in the dark it looked plain black ...-_-
and then it was time for phase two-highlights. except this time we were watching pirates of the carribean 2 so it was slightly more interesting and i was eating pasta at the same time. except then a strand of my fringe covered in the blue/white stuff fell in my face and i couldnt move it otherwise i'd stuff up the process so i could only feed myself from one side of my face...eeeugh how maddening x_x and also i couldnt wear my glasses so the only way to tell between jack sparrow and elizabeth swann (well-they both have long hair thats why i couldnt really see who was who) was by listening and using my ears...but ah well i already know the movie like back to front so it wasnt so bad.. huh and then halfway through the movie my sister's like "!!!!!!! like oh my gosh your hair's turning blonde!!!!" and my mum was like, "WWWHHAAAAAAAT?!" and i was like "noooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO not like barbie!!!" ok no I wasn't but I was pretty upset that it was "turning blonde" so then I like beat an olympic record running to the bathroom and like jumped into the shower to wash it off before it turned white or something...and then I checked it.

IT WASN'T BLONDE
...
thank GOODNESS!

:) they just though it was because it was going goldish...

well anyways that's my little adventure of last night and now i have supposedly dark dark brown hair with auburn/brown/gold highlights and I'm happy :) there kind of isn't much at the bottom lol its all on top but its pretty good for a first time effort for mum :) aaaah shes so awesome=] thanks mum.
but now that the fun's over. its back to homework...and tommorrow's school....*ggggassssp* i just wish it were the holidays.....

No comments: