Sunday, June 14, 2009

Room

Aaaaah, I give up!
Always the same, over and over again, have to clean up the stupid room.
Well, yesterday started off the same as any other room-cleaning day starts, "Aaah, I'm going to clean up this whole crap yard completely, get it over and done with it, do it thoroughly and nEVER get myself stuck in this situation again!!!'
Well, I mean it worked. For like the first hour and a half... and then I got sick of it.
Back to the old 'stuff everything in the wardrobe and hope mum doesn't look in there trick'
And now I don't know where any of my clothes are, because they're hidden beneath a pile of...other stuff.
So, yeah. Now I have to survive another 3 weeks of trying to keep it semi-clean while waiting for the stupid Ikea bed to arrive-like....I've been sleeping on the floor for like a year now. And that's probably why I don't sleep well +_+ Feel like a zombie :)
SOSE test tmr....ug. Better do some study.
Oh right. On thursday my drink bottle leaked all over my bad. and most of my perfect sose notes (i never take notes except in sose and i kinda make them look nice) got SOAKED. I guess I just wasn't meant to take notes in the first place. Now I have to get a hairdryer and sort that mess out...so seeyous later
x.

No comments: