Saturday, November 14, 2009

Now I know I'm losing it...

Some fluffbrain stuff I've done over this past week~
1. Played music on youtube and couldn't understand why I wasn't hearing anything. Spent like 10 minutes trying to fix it before realizing that the problem was that I hadn't put the earphone thing in my ear :/
2. Got in the shower intending to wash my hair and realizing that I'd pinned it up and put a showercap on.
3. Washed my hair with lux shimmering sea (scroll down for blog entry about the stink shimmering sea)
4. Looked at science teacher blankly, resulting in that expression in which she then says "Oh, you do not know. Oh some of you have not done your homework...blah blah blah."
5. Looked at dancing teacher blankly, resulting in another threat to amputate my arms (that's about 7 this year) and *yell yell yell*ARMS"
6. Looked at piano teacher blankly, not clever of me at all -_-
7. Gotten up at 8am. Now I'm tired ***yaaawwwnn*

And then I was wondering. I have this bunch of nicknames, that people seem to use one or the other and don't seem to understand what the meaning of them are. So just to clear it up for all you people:

Harris: I got this in 2004 when some frieds and I were being cool. Harris was Haras, but that looked like Harass; so I changed it. Harris just stuck. I like it.

Woobin: The ultimately awesome Korean drama BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS features the 'f4' a group of 4 dudes that Cindy, Rebecca, Faith and I named ourselves after. Of course, I got woobin because no one else wanted to be him, but then after that, I came to realize that WooBin is pretty much way cooler than the other f4 ho ho ho. This is also the reason I call Faith "jihoo," coz that's her character. she's way over it but it's kinda gotten into a habit.

Jake: I don't even know how I got this. All I know is that once I was talking to Anaya on msn and I replied "sure sure" and she was like "AAAAHH YOU'RE JUST LIKE JACOB BLACK!!!" and then she decided that I was a jerk and started calling me Jake. And now her mates are doing it too -_- Just to get one thing straight - I hate Twilight. Therefore that makes me a twilight athiest. I don't believe in Edward Cullen and I CERTAINLY don't believe in Jacob Black, because he's a sicko. So they didn't name me after Jake because I thought he had a neat 8 pack or whatever.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I love how you look at people blankly and observe their reaction. BWAHAHAHAHAH XD