Friday, November 06, 2009

This is the beginning of a new day.

In case anyone was wondering, yes, the grumpy toast is gone, and replaced by some boring piece of green and white template. The reason to that was, well, no reason really, but I got sick of the toast. It'd been staring at me like that for 10 months. At least now you can comment the posts if you want to, something you couldn't do before :) All you have to do is click my very popular 0 comments link. Eh heh heh.

I'm still a bit of a computer dope though. So I know the links say "edit me" but I really haven't got around to fixing that quite just yet, so don't click. They'll probably take you to the help page or something. And somehow everything I write ends up being translated in Hindi, why is that???

AND the computer is double spacing. I can't even get around to telling people how much I hate writing in double spacing... (>:)

Anyways, I thought I'd just get on this morning to complete my perfect 2 days in a row blogging record... so yah. And to also say, don't use the blue lux showergel. It's called shimmering sea. And believe me, they weren't kidding about that; the stuff actually smells like sea water mixed with detergent. So don't use ;)

I just realized that I skipped from chapter 2 to chapter 4 in my last blog entry. (woops) so don't mind that. There is no missing chapter, so don't worry your littles heads about pining over it :):)

2 tests today. Sose and science. Aargh, I need luck, can't remember much...unfortunately. Guess I'll just have to wing it then *sigh*

and last of all, right before school..um 2 hours before school, et's have a vote (which is completely unschool related but oh well)-->

a) :)

b) (:

I see both of them a lot. Now which one's better?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

B 4 sure
ily love ur blog
from ur number 2 fan(wooohhhooo yayayayayya)

Unknown said...

DEAR JAKE/HARRIS

i believe yuu are totally wonderful, and a brilliant writer

this BLOG is fantastical, BET BUTTER
yu aree awesomeNESS

from yuuur LARGEST FANS ^-^
kaylaaaaaBABE and anayaTHEonion

Sarah Why said...

Haha. Support. There's something I don't see everyday ^^
Ah, thanks guys :)

ps. I know Kendra is number 2 fan, Kayla is a "babe" (ahahaha.) but since when did Alice become an Onion??