Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Complaint Reunion

So I haven't blogged in two months, but now all of sudden, it's awesome to blog, and a lot of people are actually starting to read blogs. So maybe now, there is a point to blogging if it will actually end up being read. And even if it isn't going to be, at least it's a good way to
a) complain complain complain about stupid little things that suck without feeling like an ungrateful spoilt teenager since you're not complaining out loud and the only people reading your complaints are people too bored to have anything better to do or people who feel better knowing that someone else is suffering too -.-
b) Just blahggg it. I'm bored and I don't want to do homework.
Thankyou Cindy for asking me to blog again. I feel like I've reentered another world of cyber complaining -_- Or whatever.

So today was a loser and winner. Mostly a loser though.
1. I hardly slept at all. Tired all day.
2. I get to school. Cindy enlightens me that I'm losing my right double eyelid. I guess because my eyes are puffy from insomnia, they're temporarily byebye.
3. I only get 3/4 of a nutella sandwhich for lunch since there wasn't enough bread for a full sandwhich.
4. Some noob goes around stealing things from my friends' bags. Cindy is deprived of her right to eat icecream every day.
5. English just got whoppers of homework.
6. French--> surprise test. could not understand a word on tv thanks to the prehistoric quality, people talking and technology malfunctions
7. Get home and into shower intending to wash hair. realize that I'm wearing a shower cap and my hair is tied and pinned up. Felt very stupid.
8. Lost one contact lens in shower
9. Afterwards, tried to take out the other. Another half ann hour before the stupid lens would come out. My eyes is now all red and swollen. I hope it's not permanently damaged -_-

Usually I don't spend much time complaining on rbb. I'm just still annoyed that it took so long for the lens to come out of my eye. Annoyed doesn't really cover it. REALLY EXTREMELY peed off is more like it.

And I don't even know what to get maths teacher for baby farewell thing. I was thinking along the lines of huge bras (not. disgustingly sick minded and awkward) or like tonnes of nappies.

I forgot everything I was planning to blog about. Maybe I should just go to sleep.

This wasn't even funny. Now I have a stomach ache. Cut on my hand, no idea how it got there. Cuts on thumb, thanks a lot Leo.

Sarah T drew a heart on me in CLS. WOn't come off, neither will the person I drew on my finger in ENglish.

I hate school.
I haven't blogged for so long, I can't even do it anymore. Leo is meowing. GAH. Maybe should come back another time when I don't feel like pounding up everything I see (waahh)

1 comment:

Sarah Why said...

Ha. Listen to me. I sound like I'm in kind of a foul mood, don't I?