Monday, November 09, 2009

The pain of beauty. sheesh.

Ow. When those peel off facial mask things say leave on for no longer than ten minutes, they actually mean it. I have just had the unpleasant experience of slapping on some bioclear masky stuff and forgetting all about it. When I went to brush my teeth, I realized I still had it on. And then I tried to peel it off, IT WOULDN'T COME OFF. Removal proccess = very painful and red. if my face is red at school tomorrow, it's not sunburn. It was just me being an idiot and forgetting all about the mask -_- It was like it had sucked and moulded itself to my face or something --> just like in that goosebumps book!!! Goosebumps series is actually pretty lame, boring, unscary and with lame stupid endings...I dunno why anyone would bother reading them . Well anyway, just shouting out to you all that you should be careful. Those facial mask instructions and time limits are there for a reason.

No comments: