Sunday, July 19, 2009

LaLaLand

Umm, excuse me Cyndi but I kind of have "stupid copper orangutang" highlights...but hahahah. it's so true. chestnut brown would look on you...hmm, I think?
Well, anyways, I'm just trying to grow my hair. Not going to bother about dyeing it again. well, i was planning to go black-blue on the summmmmer holidays, but just for fun :D
Yay, good for you, you're finally starting to read Harry Potter!!! :)
Well, I'd read it again, but I'm waiting to buy Kiki Strike 2, which FINALLY came into stock...(only been waiting for a year~~~stupid bookshop +_+)

and um,,,,with the time management. I HAVE TO FINISH MY ENGLISH STORY TODAY!!! AAAArragh. Ok, finish story today, clean room tomorrow, edit story tuesday and wednesday morning...hopefully that'd be enough :S

and gaaaah. i think I should start posting pics on my blog like cyndi does? maybe that might make it halfway interesting~~~

To Di List:
-Finish English story [ ]
-Edit the darn thing [ ]
-Clean room [ ]
-Update blog with pics and new layout [ ]
-Don't think about dancing which starts on Tuesday [ ]
-Don't think about your piano lesson tomorrow +_+ [ ]
-Learn to eat with chopsticks left handed :) [ ]
-BE NEAT [ ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sqiggly :)
I fee like 2 minute noodles :P

No comments: