Tuesday, July 07, 2009

So July 7

Well well well.
Starting to keep my promise, I just remembered about it +_+

Hmm, well let's see:

1. Harry Potter comes out next wednesday O.O
Yaaaaaaaay!!!! :D

2. I'm getting my haircut today :/ I wonder how THAT'S gunna turn out?
Apparently the aunty that's doing it wears hotpants, she's funny and very talented.
So I'm good :)

3. Yesss, me and bella have made a deal that we're trying to lose our cheese legs.
I don't see her problem. Her legs are nice and muscled, LOL. mine are much cheesier than hers :/
People stop trying to talk me out of it. I'm not dieting, and im not trying to lose weight.
Just tone up the cheese legs :S There's a difference!

Wii fit yoga is SO boring :/

4. The bruise on my left knee i got from ice skating is now about the same size and shape of a small fish. it's reallly dark purple/black.
i also hit my right ankle on something in my room and i think that's bruised as well :( i can't see a bruise yet but i can't walk normally.... -_- aish!!
And while playing catch with Alfred (aka Daniel the brother) I added another cut to my cuts collection and my lovely middle finger has a big fat cut on it.
tried spraying the spray on liquid bandaid but I don't think it's done anything yet :/

5. I'm currently obessed with this face
:/

6. Even though we're all (sadly) over boys before flowers, I'm going to rewatch some episodes, I think. Nothing like a good dose of F4 to make me feel more motivated.

7. CYNDI I think you made me sick :( lol

No comments: