Thursday, July 30, 2009

Alas! My phone is ddead :O

Who knew it could be this cold....even thought the heater is on? Hmm, it's so cold that I have pins and needles down my whole left arm, or maybe that's just the way I was sleeping. :/

It's thursday. *half hearted "yay"* and tomorrow it'll be friday....then saturday YAY :)

I just though I'd say: Twilight Stinks.
I've said it only a million times before but I'll say it again anyway :D
STINK STINK STINK STINKEER STINKER STINK STINK.

Things are spooky in the dark~
1. The Russian doll on my desk is giving me evil looks
2. I keep thinking that girl from the grudge is going to start following me, even thouh I haven't seen the movie.
3. I can creepy piani music drifting up the stairs (oh wait. that's just emily :/)
4. I see shadows moving, but it's only me -_-
5. I have an overeactive imagination and a tendency to overexaggerate in my blog :/

KiKiSTRiKE iS THE BEST :D Yayayayayaya.

And random object blauggas~~
Mil Bottle.

These things are useless. They break so darn easily, it's not wonder they invented the CARTON. whoever still uses milkbottles and gets the dude to deliver it....get a life. seriously, there are no room for glass-milk-bottle-using people in this world. they could be doing something much more valuable with their time, rather than scraping broken glass and spilt milk off the doorstep- like supporting greenpeace.....
And for the people that manfucatured the milk bottle lollies. HOWDAREYOU encourage the glass-milk-bottle-users?!?!?!?!?! And for your information-the lollies are disgusting. they taste like glue and flour. BLLLLLLEUUUGGHHH. YUck.
Once, at IGA I saw flavoured milk. In a glass bottle :O
Oh, the disgrace to the cows. Can you imagine YOUR MILK BEING SOLD IN A GLASS BOTTLE. Okay, that came out a little wrong. But still, that's not the point :/
Just don't buy glass milk bottles. Just don't do it :/
~ <--Squiggly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: