Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thurrrsssaday (:

Happy Happy Happy
Feel loads better today... =]
Annnyway, I'm still trying to clean up my room :/
I was thinking of hosting a clothes swap party since I have so much leftover stuff I never wear, and don't wanna waste it...ya.

Going to bussleton from sun-tues so probably won't be blogging then unless i can somehow get internet access, or use my dad's phone...
and we're cancelling our piano lesson hahahaha :) :) :)

>>>>>>and shopping today?
I reeeeeally want to read Kiki Strike; the empress' tomb, but it's STILL out of stock....how long do these book stores usually take anyways?

Reports. reports. reports.
Why are they taking so long to arrive? What time does the mail usually arrive?

Blah. my hair. i think the auntie was kinda like rebel hairdresser. she did my hair how SHE wanted it, not how I wanted.
oh well...i'll live baha.
She did a good job...i like anyways...somehow haha


Stupid room :/ I wish i was like Mary Poppins, or something...

Go duster. how pathetic. it's sitting right next to me :/

By the way, WHY did nds-roms close down?
now i have to download off the chinese site which i don't understand a word of.
at least cyndi had the heart to teach me what to do :)

and that's it for now. sorry, boring blog.
well they're gunna be until i clean up my stupid room!!!

does anyone know any good movies i can watch while cleaning?
aissssh, that'd just slow me down :/
never mind +_+

xx.

I'm back.
12:30pm

Turns out we actually have to do piano lessons after all -_-
thanks a lot-MUM :(

Ahhh well, looking on the brighter side :)
I found $200 while cleaning up!!!!!! Like AWWWWEESOMEEE :)woop! I'm rich!! I'm rich!!!!
I guess this is why I love cleaning up since I always find some forgotten cash...muhahahaha :))

Anyone want to come shopping with me?

-----And I'm back again (4:17pm)
I'm going shopping tonight, so the invitation's still open.....anyone?

Aissh, this cleaning room business is getting there I guess, haven't found any more cash though//haha

And the pile of clothes i'm planning to use for the party looks like a brown body bag inside my wardrobe haha
it's even shaped like a body +_+

and just rummaging through the clothes by the way...i always ask people not to buy me clothes for birthday, christmas..whatever, since blaaaaah how boring, but anyway, just for the reference
I'M A SIZE 10 (tops) and 12 (pants) NOT A 14 or 16!!!! OK, EVERYBODY buys me 14 and 16 stuff. i don't know how many times i have to tell you this..... -_- but 14 is slightly too big and 16 just makes me look like a hobo.
so yeah.
and then it's a six, not an 8 +_+
sheesh!! :/

No comments: